We Believe That:
- The Bible is God’s inspired Word.
- God is eternal, existing in three persons.
- Jesus, God’s Son, is the Savior of the world.
- Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection is the only foundation of saving faith.
- The Holy Spirit indwells and seals each believer in Christ.
- Mankind was created in God’s image and fell into sin and as a result is under condemnation of a holy God.
- All who believe in Christ are eternally saved from their sin and are adopted into God’s family forever.
- All who claim Christ as their Lord and Savior are to seek and serve Him, and let Him have first place in their lives.
- The Church is the bride of Christ, and Jesus is coming back at any time to take His bride away.
Click on the link below to read our full doctrinal statement: