Come a few minutes early to enjoy coffee, tea and fellowship with your brothers and sisters at MVBC!
Join us for a time of worship through music and teaching.
- Our worship music is geared for all ages including a mix of contemporary and traditional styles.
- The Word of God is taught from an expositional style, allowing God's Word to be studied in context.
Opportunities for Your Children During the Service
- Children are welcome to stay with parents in the sanctuary during the service. Our pastor is rarely distracted by little people's noises, so don't fret if they make some noise.
- We have Children's Bulletins, which contain activity pages, and crayons available in the foyer to keep little hands busy during the service.
- There is a nursing mothers room in the back of the sanctuary. Enter from the foyer.
- Children may be with parents in the foyer, where you can watch the sermon on a monitor.
- Nursey is provided for ages infant to 3 years old.
- Children's Church (CC) is provided for part of the worship service. Children begin the service with parents in the sanctuary, then they are dismissed to CC after the music. You are welcome to walk your child to CC and then re-join the service. Please pick your child up after the service in the CC room.
Please click here to see more current events!